Senin, 05 Desember 2016

Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Stock ROM Flash File for the device

Here you can download latest Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Stock ROM Flash File for the device. You have to download a zip file from below given link and save in your PC. Extract zip format at any part of PC and then.
If you are unaware about how to flash Samsung Stock ROM Firmware then follow the guide given below for How to Flash Samsung Stock ROM Firmware via Odin for successful update the device. Prior to that Download Stock ROM Firmware Flash File via below link.

 Hasil gambar untuk samsung galaxy s4 flash original rom

Download Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Stock ROM Firmware Flash File:

Model: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 (Version 4.2.2)
Product Code: INU       Download Firmware
(PDA: I9500XWUMBMG5) (CSC: I9500ODDBMG5)
Model: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 (Version 4.3)
Product Code: INU    Download Firmware
(PDA: I9500XEMK9) (CSC: I9500ODDEMK9)
Model: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 (Version 4.4.2)
Product Code: INU    Download Firmware (Black Edition)
(PDA: I9500XXUFNG1) (CSC: I9500YDDFNE1)
Product Code: INU  Download Firmware
(PDA: I9500XXUFNI2) (CSC: I9500ODDFNEI1)


Model: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 (Version 5.0.1)
Product Code: INU   Download Firmware
(PDA: I9500XUHOK2) (CSC: I9500ODDHOJ1)

How to Flash Samsung Stock ROM:

Note: Keep in mind that prior to flash check out the battery time. It should be 70-80% charged. Backup your device data including personal data before flashing or installing firmware on your device.
Step 1: Download Stock ROM Firmware zip file in your PC and extract it.
Step 2: Download Samsung USB Drivers in install in PC. If already installed quit this step.
Step 3: Download ODIN v3.10.7, Extract it and then open / Run Odin.
Step 4: Now Press Button Home+ Power + Volume Button at same time for to restart the device in Download Mode.
Step 5: Now plug in your Samsung device with PC via Data cable and wait few minutes until blue sign in ODIN appears..
Step 6: Now its time to add particular firmware flash file in Odin using AP/PDA button.
Step 7: Prior to go ahead for start flash, check out re-partition option. It should not be marked / Ticked. If it is market please unmark it. Now proceed to Flash by click start button.
Step 8: Wait few moment until the flash procedure completed and you get notified for successful procedure completion. That’s it.


Terima Kasih Mampir Nang Blogspote Inyong...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates